Commercial & Planning Department
Role: Flooring Estimator
Position: Full time/Available Immediatley
Location: Winsford Cheshire
£23,000 – £28,000 per annum
Saint are a leading flooring contractor with offices across England supplying and installing directly into the new house build sector.
To support our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at our Head office in Winsford.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, meticulous Estimator/Planner who wishes to progress their career within this field.
Working within the Estimating and Planning team, you will be involved in all aspects of working with scaled drawings, creating plans/job sheets and pricing for new build housing developments relevant to specific customer requirements. You will be responsible for liaising with clients, offering guidance and support to ensure installs run perfectly.
We are seeking a confident communicator that is highly proficient in using Microsoft packages and preferably planning software such as Masterpiece. Planning efficiently from measurements or working drawings to produce cost-effective solutions and plans. This role requires a strong analytical mind set with the ability to focus for extended periods of time. Thorough product knowledge is preferred, although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, accurate and conscientious individual to join our team.
- – Strong mathematical and planning skills
- – Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- – Masterpiece or equivalent software experience preferred
- – Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- – Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
- – Analytical and problem-solving skills using your initiative to overcome obstacles
- – Confident communication skills and strong administration skills
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward-thinking business, competitive rates of pay, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and Christmas shutdown in addition to these. Excellent opportunity for progression.
This role is full time (37.75 hours per week) with an immediate start date.